Get ready for the next battle !
Once again, GGH will be battling head to head against GGL in Ragnarok Asia Masters Season 2.
Changes from S1
- Upon receiving the game client and accounts, players are able to practice as much as they want up until the tournament proper starts. Just before the official season start; all accounts will be reset and zeny replenished.
- Stat/Skill Reset will be available during the preparation phase. The reset NPC will be available in Izlude.
- Maps will now be predetermined.
- Preliminary Matches will use Arena 2 / 6
- Advance Matches will use Arena 3 / 7
- Quarter, Semi and Grand Finals will use Arena 4 / 8
- Healer NPC will be provided in Izlude.
- Matches will now be held every Mondays & Wednesdays 8PM - 10PM SGT (GMT+8)
- During this event, if there is a major irreversible bug that seriously affects the outcome of the battle result or factor related to the event, GGH has the right to remove the guild’s qualification for the winnings and also the right to disregard the result of the battle on that day, GGH may also re-adjust the event timing and mechanics in such event.
- If a player uses 3rd party program, changes the game client files, or anything that affects the fairness of the game and GGH confirms that it is true, GGH has the right to disqualify a guild.
- In event where a winning character is deleted, it will be considered as giving up the winning prize.
- GGH reserves the right to modify the above event content.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the event may be postponed or cancelled.
- Always refer to the latest announcement on the official website for any changes to the event detail.
- If you have any questions during the event, please contact us through our Ragnarok Online GGH Inquiry Web Form on our official website.