Get ready for the next battle!
For the upcoming ROGGH Playoffs 2023. A single War of Emperium session will be used to determine who will be the participating Guilds for Season 2.
Only 16 guilds will qualify through this WoE event.
War of Emperium Mechanic
- 16 designated castles will be chosen. The objective is to capture just one of those castles in order to qualify.
- This will be done over ONE WoE Session.
- The WoE Session will be held on May 30.
- A guild needs to capture only one castle in order to qualify.
- A guild will be disqualified if they capture more than one castle by the end of the session.
- By the end of the session; 16 guilds would be qualified.
- These guilds must then register, and register a Team Name. Each Team Name must be unique.
- Derivative of the same Team Name is not allowed (e.g. having the same team name but changing one or two symbols).
- Guild Emblems submitted must be also distinctively unique.
- In the event that some teams fail to register or are disqualified; replacements will be taken from the remaining 4 castle owners during the WoE Session, and they will be invited to register.
- Prizes will only be sent to the registered gnjoy IDs. No changes are allowed.
GUILD TEAM SUBMISSION
- Qualified guilds shall be announced within 2 working days.
- Guild Leader to submit details of 7 guild members by June 29.
- Of the 7 guild members, there must be an appointed Guild Leader.
- Guild Leader must submit a completed Submission Form
- If a submitted account is banned before the start of the tournament, the account will be considered disqualified and the guild leader can either replace the team member or withdraw the team submission.
- Each participant can only represent one team in the tournament. Guild Leaders have the responsibility to ensure that their participating members do not submit in another team's application.
- Please ensure the information provided is accurate. Any inaccurate information will lead to disqualification
IGN (In Game Name)
Full Name (as shown in valid ID)
Picture of Valid ID
Selfie with Valid ID
- If there is fraudulent use of information, failure to fill in detailed information, registration of more than one team with the same information, deliberately disrupting the tournament, etc. The team or user will be disqualified.
- The main communication of (tournament name) will be via Discord. A discord group link will be given together with the confirmation emails.
- Guild Leader must invite his/her participating members in the Discord Server.
- Each team will be provided with their own Discord voice channel in which they are required to use for the tournament.
- Each team member must be in their specific voice channel at least 15mins before until their match is finished
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- During this event, if there is a major irreversible bug that seriously affects the outcome of the battle result or factor related to the event, GGH has the right to remove the guild’s qualification for the winnings and also the right to disregard the result of the battle on that day, GGH may also re-adjust the event timing and mechanics in such event.
- If a player uses 3rd party program, changes the game client files, or anything that affects the fairness of the game and GGH confirms that it is true, GGH has the right to disqualify a guild.
- In event where a winning character is deleted, it will be considered as giving up the winning prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the event may be postponed or cancelled.
- Always refer to the latest announcement on the official website for any changes to the event detail.
- If you have any questions during the event, please contact us through our Ragnarok Online GGH Inquiry Web Form on our official website.
- In the event where there are less than 16 Guilds qualified through the War of Emperium Event, GGH reserves the right to make the selection for the outstanding places through the guilds registered in the game.
- GGH reserves the rights to modify the above event content.
- GGH reserves the rights to qualify or disqualify a team at any instance before the start of the tournament.