25 June 2022 ~ 5 July 2022
There are 5 castles in each location.
Valkyrie Realm is located at north of Prontera. (prt_gld)
Greenwood Lake is located at west of Payon. (pay_gld)
Luina is located at west of Al De Baran. (alde_gld)
Britoniah is located at southwest of Geffen. (gef_fild13)
- Participate in War of Emperium during the event session.
- Hold castle at the end of the session to gain points.
- Each castle is worth 1 point.
- Attain 2 to 10 points to earn rewards.
- To qualify for Tier A and Tier B rewards. Guild must hold a castle in every Session.
*Costume Hoplite Helmet will have a temporary stats and ability effects which will expire on 11 Aug 2022. All stats +5, Reduce Fixed Cast Time by 0.5 seconds, Increase physical and magic damage to boss and normal monsters by 12%.
*Costume Black Hoplite Helmet will have a temporary stats and ability effects which will expire on 11 Aug 2022. All stats +3, Reduce Fixed Cast Time by 0.2 seconds, Increase physical and magic damage to boss and normal monsters by 4%.
Magic Card Album Drop List
- To qualify for Tier B or Tier A Reward, a guild must hold at least 1 castle at the end of every session.
- Wining rewards will be awarded to the guild leader. It is the responsibility of the guild leader to distribute the rewards to his/her members.
- Player with Guild Leader position at 5 July 2022, 2300hrs shall be determined as the Guild Leader.
- Costume will be awarded to all eligible guild members (Tier B and A only)
- An account can only receive the costume once.
- Only guild members who are in the guild at 5 July 2022, 2300hrs will be eligible for the costume.
- Only the highest eligible tier reward will be awarded.
- Bradium and Carnium will be inserted to guild leader’s Kafra Storage.
- GGH reserves the right to make changes to these prizes at any time without prior notice.
- During this event, if there is a major irreversible bug that seriously affects the outcome of the battle result or factor related to the event, GGH has the right to remove the guild’s qualification for the winnings and also the right to disregard the result of the battle on that day, GGH may also re-adjust the event timing and mechanics in such event.
- If a player uses 3rd party program, changes the game client files, or anything that affects the fairness of the game and GGH confirms that it is true, GGH has the right to remove the points of the city occupied by the guild or the winning party that week.
- In event where a winning character is deleted, it will be considered as giving up the winning prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the event may be postponed or cancelled.
Always refer to the latest announcement on the official website for any changes to the event detail.
- If you have any questions during the event, please contact us through our Ragnarok Online GGH Inquiry Web Form on our official website.
- GGH reserves the right to modify the above event content.