Test Your Mettle !
Introducing the inaugural GGH GvG Tournament
More details from the match mechanics will be provided soon.
- Guild Masters whose Guilds qualified in the WoE Qualifier Event must submit 7 IGN’s from their guild who will participate in the 7 vs 7. Submission form here.
- All the characters submitted to participate in the 7 vs 7 needs to be Lv 150 and above.
- The Guild itself must be Lv 10 and above.
- The 7 vs 7 Client download will be provided to the Guild Masters beforehand. It is then up to the Guild Masters to distribute the client to their participating members.
- The accounts will likewise be given beforehand to the Guild Masters. It is then up to the Guild Masters to distribute these accounts to their participating members.
- The participants will have to set up their character’s stats, skills and equipment anytime until their first official match starts.
- To prepare the characters; item list from the Shop NPC's are available here.
- During this event, if there is a major irreversible bug that seriously affects the outcome of the battle result or factor related to the event, GGH has the right to remove the guild’s qualification for the winnings and also the right to disregard the result of the battle on that day, GGH may also re-adjust the event timing and mechanics in such event.
- If a player uses 3rd party program, changes the game client files, or anything that affects the fairness of the game and GGH confirms that it is true, GGH has the right to disqualify a guild.
- In event where a winning character is deleted, it will be considered as giving up the winning prize.
- GGH reserves the right to modify the above event content.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the event may be postponed or cancelled.
- Always refer to the latest announcement on the official website for any changes to the event detail.
- If you have any questions during the event, please contact us through our Ragnarok Online GGH Inquiry Web Form on our official website.