PATCH NOTES 25 May
- New Gacha Egg.
- Consumable Synthesis Update
- Training Grounds.
- Return of Poring Island
Consumable Synthesis Update
- Previous Costume Shadowbender will be removed.
- Previous equipment Brooch of Hero will be removed.
- Costume Firebender added.
- Panda Balloon added.
- There's now a new place for you to test your builds and damage against different sizes as well as properties and race.
- Simply proceed to Prontera 246, 62 and speak to the Drill Instructor to access the training ground.
Return of Poring Island
- Adjusted Monsters level to reduce the difficulty and cater for mid-level players.
- Increased Monster EXP gain.
- Monsters now drop poison bottles and grey shards.
- Fixed; no description for Buff Status in Old Glast Heim.
- Fixed; unused maps are still able to search in navigation.
- Fixed; a bug occurs failing to receive Coagulated Spell after completing Old Glast Heim.
- Fixed Prontera Mini Map.
- Reordered menu choices for Zonda boxes. 'Teleport to saved places' is now placed 2nd from the bottom.
- Fixed item movement for Ygdrasilberry, Old Blue Box, Old Violet Box, and Bloody Branch.
- Fixed misleading description for Magic Stone Ring.
- Corrected NPC name Himmelmez for consistency.
- End of Melon Festival Event.
- End of SIOPAO Making Event.
- Costume Delcom Helmet effect will last till 8 June.